How To Integrate ResponseQue Into Your Website
Seamlessly integrating the ResponseQue system into your website or online shop is as easy as going to Settings> Generate Widget and following the 5 step customization wizard.
- On step 1 of the wizard select whether your website uses the http:// or https:// protocol.
- On step 2 choose whether or not you want to require your clients to enter in their email address before they ask a question.
- On step 3 enter in the maximum length of a question that you want to receive into the system.
- On step 4 select whether you want a button or a text link to bring up your help widget. If you choose a button, you can select a color for the button and the orientation of it as it relates to your website or choose to upload a custom image.
- Finally on step 5 simply click the blue “Copy to Clipboard” button to copy the widget code into memory and then paste that code snippet into the source code of your website.
Note: You can generate as many widgets as you want for your website — so on some pages you can have text links and on others you can have buttons if you prefer.